Saturday, December 14, 2013

26 Years Young

Happy Birthday to meeee!  I turned 26 on December 6th and it was the best birthday I've had in a really long time.  I have the absolute best friends and family a girl could ask for.  These past few months have been kind of a whirl-wind and I know I wouldn't be where I am now without them all - and they all made this birthday unbelievable special for me - so thank you all, no words can express the love I have for you all.

The birthday celebrations started on Thursday the 5th, where Mikey and Tyler took Jeanine and I out for our birthdays - Happy Birthday Beansie!  The boys took us out to dinner at D'Raymonds where we all had a delicious dinner!  Then we came back to my place where we exchanged gifts and Mikey surprised us with delicious goodies for dessert!  It was a great start to my birthday!

The next day was my actual birthday.  My parents showed up at work with a bouquet of balloons and a new pair of boots - they know me well.  After work Rachel, Anna, and Caitlin took me out to Red Robin for big, juicy, greasy burgers.  Afterwards we headed home quick to change and then to meet the boys at Husain's place to continue the birthday celebrations.   I was surprised with a PURPLE funfetti cake on top of the boys all dressing up in purple and supplying purple plates and cups - thanks guys!  The boys also surprised me with a HUMONGOUS assortment of cheesecake!


The best part about celebrating birthdays is that friends, old and new come together to celebrate!  More friends showed up to dance, drink, and be merry!  Then we took a group shot (or 10 haha) and then headed out to go out dancing some more. 


We went to Stout and danced the night away!  Steven and Heather met us there and the whole group of us had a great time.  Because I love Husain SO MUCH - I agreed to take a birthday shot for him - for those of you who don't know, I don't drink.  Why? Oh, it's because I suck at it.  I'm so thankful and blessed for every single one of you!  The last thing my wonderful friends did was to make me a homemade blackboard birthday card!


Saturday evening my parents, Steven, Heather, Caitlin, Rachel, and Anna all gathered for my family dinner celebrations at the usual birthday spot, Four Brothers.  We all laughed and ate... a lot.  We ordered greek salads and pizzas for all!  It was perfect. 

I am so lucky to have these wonderful people in my life.  I would like to thank each and every one of you for making my birthday better than I could have ever imagined.  You all helped make the beginning of 26 the best it could be.  I'm looking forward to a year full of happiness and love thanks to all of you!  xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment